Contact

niamay (at) mindless (dot) com

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

where has all my time got to?





















Finally, my little girl has started sleeping in unitl almost seven am, which is a perfectly reasonable time to wake up. But the trouble is, that I used to do all my papercutting between 5.30 and 7am, and now I don't have that time. what should I do? I ned an extra couple of hours in the day! But I haven't been completely idle, these are a few little chrisso decs I managed to cut out the other day... they are just drafts, I guess, for a little christmassy number that will be at Remedy fremantle in december. I am super excited to be decorating their window for the festive season....! (a thousand apologies for the photography, I was having a lighting issue)

No comments:

Post a Comment