Contact

niamay (at) mindless (dot) com

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

to market, to market, to buy some cute stuff!



Hooray! I'm going to the markets with Julia again. Hooray! I hope it doesnt rain on us as it has been raining too much here lately. I should write a sternly-worded letter of complaint about it, really. In other news, these are some of the cute little cards that will be at out stall, along with more squealingly cute paper mobiles, and just for sometthing diferent, handmade notebooks....hurrah! As well, of course, as all of Julia's gorgeous stitched creations...she has some amazing quilts on offer. I know. I've seen 'em. A-freakin'-mazing.

What markets? you might be asking. Well. They are on at the centennial oval on the 16th july, in fact, they are on every third saturday in the month. But I cant find the merest whisper of these markets on any Albany website so you will just have to trust me. hooray once more for small. regional towns. "The internet? whats that??"

No comments:

Post a Comment