Contact

niamay (at) mindless (dot) com

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

the twins




So, anyway, I completed this one this morning, very early, I think I started around 5am, but thats cool, they were productive hours! they are the twins, hope you like them...


My photography skills at that time of the morning are unfortunately a bit shit - to say the least - so you cant see the whole papercut, but you get the idea. its rad.
We are off to the big smoke next week and I cant wait! there will be sushi.....and lots of it....and we will head to kakulas sister for giant fragrant bags of spices, remedy for, well, all good things, plenty of vintage shopping....also a much needed haircut from my remarkable friend in bassendean, and plenty of time spent rello-bashing... hopefully some relaxation, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment